Being a member of Bayside Youth Ballet you will…
- Develop life skills such as interpersonal communication, time management, self-assurance, poise, self discipline, and a strong work ethic.
- Perform on a regular basis in a professional atmosphere.
- Participate in community outreach programs to nurture and develop future generations of dancers, and at the same time be a contributing member of the community.
- Participate in Master Classes that improve technical skills and provide new insights into your development.
- Attend professional performances that will inspire and enhance the desire to dance.
- Learn from a faculty that encourages self-confidence and challenges you to always give your best.
- Form lasting friendships, learn to be a team player, and enjoy regular fellowship.
- Become eligible for the Jerry and Jahn Ramsey and Heidi Jo South Memorial college scholarships.